Like us on Facebook

 photo Final-About.png photo Final-MenuYA.png photo Final-MenuGoAway.png photo Final-MenuContact.png

Friday, April 1, 2011

More Ways To Win Stuff


Okay so here’s the deal: This is the first weekend in way too long that I don’t have to
A. Box up my entire life
B. Move to a new apartment or
C. Unpack and squish a two-bedroom apartment’s worth of junk into my new one-bedroom place.
Not that those things aren’t SO FUN.

So I’m taking the time to write nonstop. And when I say write, I mean rewrite. And when I say rewrite, I mean tear apart and piece back together with glue and love.


I will also be torturing people over and over again.* Call me a sicko, but I kind of enjoy it.

Hey characters:



Anyway. I also wanted to congratulate Christine Fonseca on the release of her book, 101 Success Secrets for Gifted Kids: The Ultimate Handbook. Here’s the blurb: 

Pssst! Want to know a secret? 101 Success Secrets for Gifted Kids: The Ultimate Handbook is a must-read for gifted kids ages 8 to 12 who want to find success in school and life. If you know gifted kids, they will love the 101 awesome secrets, tips, and tricks included in this book!

Chock full of fun suggestions and practical strategies, 101 Success Secrets for Gifted Kids covers topics including bullying, school performance, perfectionism, friendships, and sibling rivalries. Fun quizzes, tip sheets, and practical Q & A sections from other gifted kids and preteens make this book fun to read and give gifted kids insight into everything they’ve ever wanted to know about being gifted. Proven strategies for dealing with stress management, parents’ and teachers’ expectations, anxiety, cyber-bullying, friendship troubles, and more make this the must-have guide for every gifted kid!

You should know that Christine is having a month-long launch party. Translation: author tips plus a gazillion giveaways for books, swag, Caribbean vacations**, critiques, and more.

The fun starts today on her blog.

P.S. Today is your last change to win a copy of Beth Revis’ Across the Universe from me and a boatload of other prizes. Click here for info. I’ll post the winner of my Across the Universe contest on Monday.




*Dear FBI, don’t worry. They’re fictional.
**Not really. Just checking to see who’s paying attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment