By day, I report the facts. I’m a magazine journalist who writes about health and sometimes famous people.
By night, I make up stories.
Here are a few other things you don’t need to know about me:
- My name is spelled with an e. I curse the day my parents decided that, but after twentysomething years I’m stuck with that spelling.
- People often call me Tracy.
- I hate that.
- I’m somewhere between twenty-five and thirty. I don’t plan to update this portion of my About page specifically to remain in that age bracket for eternity.
- I think it’ll work.
- I live in Massachusetts with my husband. You can call him The Man.
- I would choose dessert over dinner any day of the week.
- I’m represented by Sarah LaPolla at Bradford Literary.