Oh my gosh, guys, do you remember that time that when Katy Upperman, Jessica Love, Alison Miller, and I went all high school flashback on you and developed the Class of 2011 YASuperlatives Blogfest? Remember how so many of you joined us to celebrate the truly great YA novels released that year? Remember how I kept repeating my plea for you to READ CHIME ALREADY BECAUSE IT WILL MAKE YOU WANT TO CRY TEARS OF LITERARY JOY? *
Well get ready because we’re doing it all again this year. Only this time we’ll be calling it the Class of 2012 YA Superlatives Blogfest on account of the fact that it is no longer 2011. I knew you’d understand.
Here’s what I can tell you:
- We’ll have a lot of the same fun categories as last year.
- This year’s blogfest will take place at the end of December.
- It will probably be cold at that time.
- Unless you live in Equador.
- You still have time to read plenty of 2012 releases.
- This is a good place to look for 2012 books.
- The blogfest is going to be LEGENDARY.
Here’s what I can’t tell you:
- The exact dates of the blogfest
- The exact categories
- Where to sign up
- Why time travel is not yet possible
Who’s with us?
*Or maybe it will literally make you cry tears of literary joy.