There are fifty bazillion reasons to be excited for the next few weeks, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Christmas cookies
- Evergreen-scented candles
- The end to my current deadline
- Holiday music
- Awesome book releases
- The apocalypse
And, most importantly, the Class of 2012 YA Superlative Blogfest. Next week.
Nope, you haven’t time traveled. The blogfest is really a week away. I know, you’re thinking, “How on earth is it almost December 17 and why haven’t I started Christmas shopping?” Or maybe that’s just me.
Anyhow, consider this your reminder. And what would a reminder be without a nice bulleted list of things you should remember? Let’s get to it:
- The blogfest will take place from December 17 to 20.
- You do not need to participate every day. We’ll post a new link list daily.
- It’s totally fine if you don’t fill out each “best of” category.
- It will be awesome.
- (And more details you can read right here.)
Speaking of awesome, did I mention THERE WILL BE A GIVEAWAY? Must have slipped my mind. Here, have some details:
- You must participate each day in order to qualify for the giveaway.
- You do not need to complete every single category for each day (so it’s okay if you skip, say, Favorite Parental Figure).
- We’ll draw one winner per day for four winners total.
- At the end of blogfest we’ll announce the four winners.
- Each winner can pick from any 2012 book up to $20.
In conclusion, finish up reading those 2012 books you’ve been meaning to get to. And then gear up for MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF FUN.
I’m hoping to squeeze in Days of Blood and Starlight in time. Which 2012 book are you still dying to read before year’s end?