Like us on Facebook

 photo Final-About.png photo Final-MenuYA.png photo Final-MenuGoAway.png photo Final-MenuContact.png

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Huge News!!


VIA VOGUE AUSTRALIA
Here’s how this post goes:

[Insert boring intro you’re not going to read here.]

[A few more pointless things to really ratchet up the suspense]

[Endless ellipses to keep you scrolling]

And what you really want to know:

I have an agent!

I’m so very excited to announce I am now represented by Sarah LaPolla of Bradford Literary Agency.

I’d tell you the whole story now, but it’s a bit hard to type while jumping up and down, and the Champagne is starting to spill, so… A post for a later date.

In the meantime, I’m going to celebrate by getting a teeth cleaning, because that’s how I roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment