Like us on Facebook

 photo Final-About.png photo Final-MenuYA.png photo Final-MenuGoAway.png photo Final-MenuContact.png

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Let's Try This Again


Yesterday I posted a love note to my secret valentine. She loved it. I loved her for loving it.

And then I found out I had the wrong valentine. And BohemienneDC two. (Not that there’s anything wrong with having two valentines. I hear you get double the chocolate that way. Interestingly, a double valentine very rarely leads to double the Tiffany. In case you were wondering.)

Still, I think poor Rebecca Behrens got the shaft. I mean, she woke up on February 14 expecting a love note and … nothing. I bet she feels like the kid in kindergarten who eats paste and never gets any Valentines Day cards. So, Rebecca, enjoy some kissing animals for V-Day:




Also, I would just like to point out that at one point in her life Rebecca wanted to be a fly girl on In Living Color. R.Beccs (can I call your fly girl younger self that?), Happy Valentine’s Day.

p.s. Check out Rebeccas blog and follow her on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment