Like us on Facebook

 photo Final-About.png photo Final-MenuYA.png photo Final-MenuGoAway.png photo Final-MenuContact.png

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

RTW: Reasons for Writing

Road Trip Wednesday is a blog carnival, where YA Highway’s contributors and readers post a weekly writing- or reading-related question and answer it on our own blogs. You can hop from destination to destination and get everybody’s take on the topic.

This week’s prompt was: Whats your numero-uno reason for writing?

Well, this is an easy question. I write because I love it. I mean really love it, the way most guys love football. If I could paint myself blue and run around in public with a foam finger to show my love for writing I would.


And I write because if I didn’t I think I’d burst from all of the stories I need to tell. I think my body would just self-combust, spilling stories all over the floor as I died.*

What’s the number one reason you write?

*What do you mean by “you’re being overly dramatic”?

No comments:

Post a Comment