Like us on Facebook

 photo Final-About.png photo Final-MenuYA.png photo Final-MenuGoAway.png photo Final-MenuContact.png

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Gentle Reminder


Readers who I love, there’s a lesson in my absenteeism and it’s this: Blog Me MAYbe really takes that whole maybe thing serious. At least I do.

And that’s why I’ve been maybe not blogging every day of May though its the point of the entire blogfest. But, you see, I’m drowning in a sea of work and if I stopped to write a blog post I might never resurface. Or at least that’s how it feels.* So I’m going to leave you with a reminder and then run straight back into my cave to continue working until the day job forces me to cry uncle.

The purpose of this post is to remind you that we’ll be talking about Insurgent, the second book in the Diverent series, as part of the YA Book Club on May 31. That gives you nine days to read the book if you want to join. Which you should.

Also, could this be any more true? I’m currently at the “sob” stage.


*Well see what happens after I finish this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment