Like us on Facebook

 photo Final-About.png photo Final-MenuYA.png photo Final-MenuGoAway.png photo Final-MenuContact.png

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Story of Your Life



Look at me screwing up the days of the blogfest. I feel the kind of guilty I usually reserve for post-Oreo pig-outs. It’s not pretty.

Because I basically did today’s prompt yesterday, I’m going to do yesterday’s prompt today. And if that just made your head spin you’re:

A. not alone
B. seriously in need of a coffee
C. skimming this post too quickly
D. all of the above

All right, so here are the questions. Choose accordingly.

LADIES: In the story of your life, in which you are a
Strong Female Character, what makes you kickass?


GUYS: In the story of your life, in which you are an
Underdog with Potential, what makes you a hero? 

This is fiction, so have fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment