Like us on Facebook

 photo Final-About.png photo Final-MenuYA.png photo Final-MenuGoAway.png photo Final-MenuContact.png

Friday, July 27, 2012

The YA Book Club Is Back



Thank you to the lovely Kari Bradley who kindly reminded me that I’ve been slacking on my YA Book Club duties the past couple of months. I have a good excuse, though. I haven’t remembered it in time because … life.

Have no fear, the book club is back for August. And I’m taking suggestions for the book right now. I’ll post a poll on Monday so you guys can vote on it, and then we’ll get going.

So, what book do you want to read and talk about this month? 

1 comment:

  1. Life has been cramping my Internet style lately too...

    I would love to do Shadow and Bone or This is Not a Test... Both of those look really unique and interesting!

    ReplyDelete