Like us on Facebook

 photo Final-About.png photo Final-MenuYA.png photo Final-MenuGoAway.png photo Final-MenuContact.png

Thursday, August 30, 2012

What You Asked For


Sometimes when I look at the keywords that lead people to my blog I think, Oh, okay. Like when someone searches “Tracey Neithercott” or “Insurgent book review.” Yep, we serve both of those here.

Other times I have to wonder: Did these people visit my blog with the hope I’d have what they’re looking for? Or did they just know this blog is full of creepy children?

So today, I wanted to say, “Hey, Internet people who find my blog by searching things like ‘creepy children’ and ‘cute teen boys’ (two of the keywords that lead people here most often, by the way), I hear you. I hear you and I applaud your search for knowledge and greater meaning in life crushworthy boys.

So here you go, you searchers, an answer to your demands.* And because I don’t want to give everything away, I’ll let you decide who’s creepy and who’s cute. How’s that for promoting a thirst for knowledge?**

 
 
 

*Though, technically, the teen-ness of these boys is debatable. I’m sorry I can’t give you everything you want. It’s just the way of the world, Googlers. 
**Speaking of knowledge, if you click a photo it will take you to the source.

No comments:

Post a Comment