Like us on Facebook

 photo Final-About.png photo Final-MenuYA.png photo Final-MenuGoAway.png photo Final-MenuContact.png

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Step Right Up, Place Your Requests


Hey y’all.

(In my mind, I said that like Paula Deen. You can give me whatever accent you want.)

So it’s time again to choose a book club book, but I’m going to be crazy and ask that we choose now for October. I know, it’s so far away, but time got away from me and, well, it’s September 12. Since the month is half over, I felt that participation might be low and we’d be better off picking now for October. Also, I might be super swamped this month. Maybe.

So here are some books coming out on or before October 1 that you might want to consider. (Click book jackets to head to Goodreads for a description.)

 

Anyone want to nominate anything else (it doesn’t have to be brand-spankin’ new) for the poll?

1 comment:

  1. These all look great, especially Unspoken. I nominate Transcend by Christine Fonseca, best book I've read in years!

    ReplyDelete