Like us on Facebook

 photo Final-About.png photo Final-MenuYA.png photo Final-MenuGoAway.png photo Final-MenuContact.png

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A Thanksgiving Message in Gifs


When I first started writing YA I was like:


I told The Man about the idea, but otherwise kept mum.


And when I finished, I was like:


But the rest of the world acted like:


So I was also like:


Then I started blogging and tweeting:


And I met so many wonderful people who were just like me (in that they were slightly insane but totally awesome). They understood how in two pages you can go from this: 


To this:


And I was all, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE??


And they you were all like, right here, Trace. Right here.


Which is why I love you all. And I’m thankful this holiday for each and every one of you.


May your Thanksgiving be filled with gut-busting good food, no more than a few thinly veiled criticisms from your family, and plenty of good mojo for post-holiday writing sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment