Like us on Facebook

 photo Final-About.png photo Final-MenuYA.png photo Final-MenuGoAway.png photo Final-MenuContact.png

Friday, May 10, 2013

The Makeover


SOURCE
Once in a while I like to pretend I’m exciting and impulsive by doing things like wearing a color other than black or trying a different salad dressing. Or, as it turns out, giving this blog a makeover.

(Not to be confused with playing makeover on myself, which is its own rut. What? I like makeup.)

As much as I’d like to believe that with a lot of research and ten years hard work I’d be able to design a site like this bad boy, it is a lie. CSS is like … You know, I’m so dumb when it comes to computer speak that I can’t even give you a decent analogy.

All of the credit goes to my friend Caroline Richmond who, in addition to being an awesome writer, is great at web design. I’m well aware of life’s unfairness. We’ll still be making a few more tweaks, but mostly this is the new Words on Paper.

And, if you haven’t guessed it yet, I love it. I want to hug it and stroke it’s silky hair and—oh wait, I’ve ventured into creepsville. Let’s just say, Caroline is supremely talented and I bow down to her website-creating skillz.

Happy Friday, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment