Like us on Facebook

 photo Final-About.png photo Final-MenuYA.png photo Final-MenuGoAway.png photo Final-MenuContact.png

Friday, September 2, 2011

Fall Book Club: Book #1 Poll



So by now many of you have heard about the fall book club I’m organizing. (If you missed Monday’s post, head here for information about the book club.)

As promised, I’m taking a poll to decide which book we should read. Pick your favorite and the book with the most votes wins. I’m all about fairness and that kind of stuff so, no, I can’t be bribed with chocolate. Now, nachos…

Here are the books you suggested, though I had to leave out one because the poll only accepts 10 choices. (If you want to vote for Wither by Lauren DeStefano, hit me up in the comments. Yo.) A lot of people suggested Lola and the Boy Next Door, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, and Daughter of Smoke and Bone, but since they all come out at the end of September I think they’ll make better October books. Also, they’re all at the top of my OMG-I-need-to-read-this-now list … so have a good time voting among those.


I’ll reveal the winning book next week as well as more instructions on how the book club will work.

Oh, and I’ll have other news next week that I hope you’ll all be excited about. But it’s currently of the hush-hush variety.* Don’t worry, I promise details** next week.

Anyone have fun plans for the holiday weekend? 

*I know vagueness like this is so terribly annoying. As are secret projects sort of announced but not really announced. Wow, I’m really annoying. So, um, sorry?

**Oh goodness, now you're all going to think I got an agent. I haven't even started querying yet. So, yeah, that is not my news. 

No comments:

Post a Comment