Like us on Facebook

 photo Final-About.png photo Final-MenuYA.png photo Final-MenuGoAway.png photo Final-MenuContact.png

Monday, February 9, 2015

Ruby Red Reread



I’ve decided to give in to one of my favorite obsessions even though The Man will probably call me crazy. But The Man always calls me crazy, especially when my obsessions lead me to
A) Reread that note a fifth time and wonder why email is like a preschool gift exchange. No take-backs.
 B) Skip “real life” to read a really good book.
But I’m going to give in because my love for Ruby Red is deep and powerful. Also, timely.

See, Sara Biren and Rebekah Faubion had this idea to reread the series and they were all “Hey Tracey might want in because she’s got that obsession thing.” And I was like, YOU’RE ENABLERS AND YES.


So we’re taking February to read Ruby Red.

We’ll be tweeting our reactions with the hashtag #RubyRedReread, and we want you to join in.

Right now, you may be thinking, “How can I reread a book I haven’t read yet?”

Which is really strange since I just thought about that. Maybe my telepathy is coming back.

Anyhow. First-time readers are welcome. 

Obviously we’ll behead anyone who reveals a spoiler. Or, because we’re not, like, the Queen of Hearts or the guy who did Marie Antoinette in, we’ll silently curse them to three spoiled books.

But wait, there’s more!


In March, we’ll read book No. 2, Sapphire Blue. In April, we’ll read book No. 3, Emerald Green.

In May we’ll be sad the series is over, but we won’t be THAT sad because it’ll be May and we’ll look outside and not see snow banks taller than trucks.

Who’s joining us?



No comments:

Post a Comment